The purpose of the association is, according to its constitution, the non-profit organization and carrying out of social projects in the areas of supporting those in need, supporting those persecuted for their politics, ethnicity or religion, for refugees and remembering those previously persecuted.
We have lot of ideas how we can turn these goals into reality with projects such as:
- Maintaining the graves of people who have served the interests of FC Bayern and holding them in remembrance.
- Support for those members and non-members of FC Bayern who have fallen on hard times through no fault of their own, financially and in other ways.
- Organization and financial support for youth in intercultural football teams
- Joint stadium visits of younger Bayern fans and refugees.
- Leading historical walking tours of the city relating to 1933-1945 years to promote cultural exchange amongst youth. E.g. with Buntkickgut e.V and international partner organizations.
- Remembrance of deceased members of FC Bayern that were persecuted by the Nazis e.g. Kurt Landauer and his family.